Electrofix in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
*MISCO will be taking care of Electrofix Energy Ltd recruitment process.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Solicit the sales mainly of Commercial PV Projects and domestic PV installations as well as sales of all other Company products;
- Liaise with clients for information, applications, authorisations, and other related paperwork;
- Work diligently, effectively, and efficiently within the sales department as well as with the other Company departments;
- Be of support to customers before, during, and after-sales is completed up to installation;
- Maintain a positive ongoing relationship with the customer after the installation/s is/are completed;
- Attend to all sales meetings, Company meetings, and other activities related to the profession and Company;
- Attend the training being organised by the Company;
- Attend to trade shows/fairs/events as organised by Company;
- Represent the Company in a positive manner on and off job hours as may be required.
Electrofix Energy Ltd:
Electrofix was established in 1998 specializing in electrical and mechanical industrial installations and electrical services. Having worked on some of the largest projects on the island, Electrofix has established itself as one of the main providers of electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and quality workmanship. Over the years we have built a good safety record along with a sound reputation for completing works to high standards. In 2005 we extended our capabilities to become one of the first companies in Malta to offer renewable and alternative energy solutions. Our leading products have been installed in some of the largest private enterprises as well as government entities. We have won some of the largest projects including the large photovoltaic system at Medserv & Attard Bros Group. Medserv solar farm is the largest solar farm in Malta to date, generating an average of 3420 MW hours per year and saving 2975.30 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually. Since 2014, we have also been offering turnkey solutions to Fuel and Service Stations. Today the company employs more than 50 people constituting a highly competent team of technicians, designers, engineers, sales specialists, customer care representatives, and office administrators dedicating their expertise and passion about providing clients with viable solutions. We are committed to our philosophy of only working with the best breed of brands in order to allow us to deliver reliable, quality solutions to our customers.
- At least two years of experience working in Sales;
- A natural flair for sales and for networking and communicating with customers;
- Motivation to seek new business and attract new clients to the Company;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- A clean driving licence;
- Having strong organizational skills;
- A drive to work independently and on your own initiative is an essential criteria for this role.