Sammut Marine Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team on a full-time basis.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese is a must;
- Very Good Knowledge of the construction sector (Important);
- Previous experience working in a sales role is desirable;
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with colleagues who help you to be better;
- Must In possession of a valid EU driving license;
- Must be currently living in Malta.
In this role you would be responsible for:
Sammut Marine Limited:
Sammut Marine Limited is a young enterprise that has been recently set up and run by a highly energetic and experienced team of people specialized in most of the different exigencies of boat care and maintenance. We are running our own boatyard equipped with all the necessary equipment and the latest state of the art technology including CCTV camera systems interlinked to the internet so that boat owners – having their boats stored at our yard – will have the facility to check on their boat – in real-time – from any place around the world.
- Actively pursuing and developing new leads;
- Managing customer portfolio and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction;
- Liaising with the respective in-house departments to ensure client’s needs are met;
- Carrying out cold calls in order to create interest in products and service;
- Preparing client quotations and administering client accounts;
- Keeping up to date with market conditions and competitive positioning;
- Nurturing relationships with small and medium-sized companies;
- Advertising our products.
Sammut Marine Ltd is a company based in Malta. We have built our business on long-term relationships with, Boat dealers and private clients. We have built our reputation on reliability, trust, and the pride taken in our work.