One of our clients, a leader in the FMCG sector in Malta is seeking to recruit a Customer Business Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Promotes the Company’s products and achieves pre-set sales targets;
- Prospecting for new customers as well as increasing on-trade sales to current clients in Malta namely hotels, restaurants, wine bars and pubs;
- Address all business related queries from company's clients making use of your expertise to build and maintain relationships with them;
- Active involvement in all promotional events and marketing opportunities in support of the company's wine brands;
- Performs continuous examination of the market, reporting on competition products, prices, activities/promotions, etc.
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar role with a background in the hospitality sector or hands-on experience selling FMCG items to the catering sector;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and Maltese (at least a workable understanding of Maltese);
- Have strong selling skills (know winespeak);
- PC literate;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.
*A company car and mobile phone will also be provided.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.