Paragon Europe in Malta is looking for a sales-driven, results-oriented and energetic Business Development Sales Officer to join our Internships team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be working closely and reporting to the Internship Manager.
- Daily telephonic conversations with prospective clients promoting Paragon Europe’s Internship Programme and services;
- Using directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business clients;
- Daily follow up on existing clients ensuring that our services were satisfactory and looking for potential to expand their business;
- Monitoring existing clients' changing needs and competitor activity and reporting on these developments to sales and marketing management;
- Driving and ensuring daily KPIs are met;
- Assisting in sales support as required.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or equivalent in Sales;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the sales/telesales environment;
- Able to work under pressure and drive targets daily;
- A Can-Do attitude and Team focused.
- The English language (fluent);
- Fluency in another language would be an asset especially either Italian, Spanish, French or German;
- Working with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and general comfort with electronic forms of communication;
- Working independently and multitasking;
- Being proactive, efficient, organized and very structured.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to Realise Excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes. Paragon Europe stands for Realising Excellence and are always looking for Excellent people to join our teams.