Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
Ability to make customers feel welcome in our store, identify client needs, answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- To help ensure the store is fully operational for the start of the business day (e.g. by setting up till, products), is tidy and well-presented, and secure at the end of the day;
- Provide exceptional customer service and to gain trust and to build a rapport very quickly with potential customers;
- Have excellent product knowledge to achieve sales across formal and casual menswear designs and tailoring, and to support the customer purchase through extensive product knowledge;
- Assist customers requiring alterations by taking accurate customer measurements pinning, and completing of alterations paperwork for tailoring team;
- Work towards achieving the store weekly and monthly sales targets;
- Assist in stock control and merchandise replenishment onto sales floor;
- Undertake cash handling and process payments, gift vouchers and prepare credit notes; To undertake end of day cashing up and end of shift reconciliation;
- Reporting stock or cash discrepancies and problems to the Store Manager;
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures;
- Processes credit and debit cards, helping customers use processing equipment;
- Scan all products, operate scanning equipment and give answers regarding different discounts ongoing;
- Inform customers about services/offers available and asses customer needs;
- Must be able to speak clearly and be very customer-oriented with a good/ positive attitude;
- Providing accurate information re product features, pricing, and after-sales services;
- Monitor stock levels;
- Restock proper merchandising of goods on display shelves, and make sure they all have size cubes to indicate sizes to facilitate customers service;
- Keep the stores in good order by brand, by style, by size, by discounts;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of product features and sales promotion;
- Ensure compliance with established stores and guidelines;
- Listen to customer complaints to address and provide solutions to their issues or problems;
- Responsible for security tags on all the items on the floor and the stores and responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters;
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy and discuss it with the manager.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer service focus;
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality;
- Flexibility to work various shifts.
Bortex Clothing Industry Co. Ltd:
Bortex also operates a number of its own retail outlets in Malta which offer a vast range of formal tailoring, outerwear, casual clothing, footwear, and accessories. All the outlets offer a made to measure service from a large selection of fine Italian and English Fabrics and the Marsa branch also offers a full hire service. Plans are in hand for further expansion of the retail division both in Malta and overseas.
- Sales volume;
- Client acquisition rates;
- Upsell/Cross-Sell rates.