One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is seeking to recruit a Parts Shop Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist customers with their purchases and provides answers to their queries;
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information;
- Preparing goods for dispatch and creating the necessary paperwork;
- Dispense parts to the service department and body shop;
- Assist in stock-taking activities;
- Reconciliation of daily sales including handling of cash;
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Have previous hands-on experience in a similar role with preferably good mechanical knowledge and understanding of vehicles & parts;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Computer Literate, preferably with online sales experience (like e-Bay, Malta Park etc);
- Reliable and flexible to meet workload demands.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality;
- Work independently and also as part of a team;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.