Credorax Bank Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Account Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager
is maintaining long-term, post-sales relationships with existing clients across a wide selection of companies and industries. The ideal candidate will pro-actively work with clients to ensure they continue to receive valuable services from the Credorax and will collaborate with clients to ensure successful L2B process and focus on relationship management to ensure that the clients serve as positive references and continue their growth with Credorax. The Account Manager
plays the role of the client’s advocate to ensure they are receiving appropriate support from all areas of the business.
Proposed Principle Accountabilities:
Account Management (80%):
On-Boarding Activity & Sales Support (20%):
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio;
- Provide account leadership for the client's major Sales initiatives;
- Manages RAG status updates and initiates SIP for clients on Red or Amber status;
- Demonstrates ownership of SIP from creation to completion;
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within Credorax such as Business Development, Product Development and Technical & Operational Services;
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with the Credorax matches their expectations and that they are satisfied with the Credorax’ products and services (quarterly reviews - QBR, regular calls, account plans maintenance);
- Identify and close opportunities for upgrades and growth;
- Perform above what is expected to provide exceptional support and service to clients;
- Conducts regular Fraud and Chargeback reviews using available dashboards and consults with Credorax Fraud team;
- Manages Negative Collections with clients;
- Is responsible for the distribution of any external communication issued by Credorax to partners/merchants;
- Maintains knowledge of the Credorax service offering;
- Help to document best practices in client relationship management and in deploying Credorax solutions;
- Understands and can articulate the client’s most critical issues and challenges;
- Is forward looking-doesn’t just react to client requests, but actively works with the senior client to help define his/her agenda.
Skills & Requirements:
- Conduct on-boarding training and re-fresher sessions to ensure consistent knowledge;
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants;
- Safeguards the on-boarding process reviewing the completeness of required docs & if needed following up with the applicable Credorax teams (UW & Operations);
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis to CCO, VP Operations Support and Sales Team when needed;
- Ensure consistent input of information in Salesforce (SFDC);
- Support special projects, eg. Large-scale opportunities, Bids (RFP’s).
Credorax Bank Ltd:
Founded in 2007 by technology experts, Credorax is one of the world's first hi-tech companies to become a Principal Member of Visa Europe and MasterCard and a financial institution licensed under the PSD (Payment Services Directive). An acquirer specifically focused on the e-commerce arena, Credorax introduces an entirely new breed of acquiring Smart Acquiring to PSPs, ISOs and online merchants.
- Bachelor's degree qualified in Business Administration, Management or related discipline;
- Proven 3 years plus in sales support and/or account management experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider;
- Deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry;
- Previous experience of working in an international company strongly preferred;
- Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets;
- Sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent professional written and spoken Business English;
- Ability to travel for at least 40% of the time;
- Quality driven methodology of working.