One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector, is seeking to recruit a Vehicle Sales Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Greet, guide and inform customers whilst being able to give a competent and enthusiastic presentation of all vehicles and lifting equipment;
- Cold call prospective clients to generate new business;
- Expand Customer database;
- Create and maintain a positive customer-friendly sales environment; whilst taking responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance and presentation of the showroom;
- Create/recommend promotions, sales campaigns and implement pro-active sales strategies;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company's current vehicle inventory and administer vehicle stock levels, orders and the delivery process;
- Follow-up sales to ensure client satisfaction and strong rapport with clients.
- 3+ years previous experience as a sales representative within the automotive industry with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and preferably Maltese;
- Highly motivated with strong negotiating skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Have C + C1 driving licence.
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.