Medilink International in Malta is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Key Mandatory Skills:
- Facilitate the growth of the business to improve the company’s market position;
- Identify new business opportunities and prospects;
- Examine risks and potential opportunities for the company to meet its final goals;
- Contact potential clients and set up meetings with potential clients to discuss the company’s services;
- Keep abreast with the market developments and anticipate possible market entry barriers;
- Analyse market strategies, trends, deal requirements, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommend investments;
- Develop and implement business development strategies;
- Clearly understanding client requirements and communicating those requirements to other departments within the organisation;
- Prepare proposals and tenders for submission to clients;
- Develop and negotiate contracts whilst integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the key customers and present new services to enhance the existing relationship;
- Maintain extensive knowledge on all the services provided by the company;
- Planning, prepare and deliver promotional material as necessary.
Medilink International has over two decades of expertise in providing remote area medical services to multinational companies and public sector entities. We operate worldwide serving clients in sectors ranging from the oil and gas extraction industries and infrastructure conglomerates to insurance firms, governmental health services and international NGOs. We have the experience and resources to serve clients worldwide in remote and extreme environments. Our expertise lies in providing integrated, medical support services tailored to the diverse requirements of each client and sector.
- Have a proven track record of the management of medical/emergency services in remote; locations in Africa;
- Willing to travel globally mostly in Africa;
- University degree Management Studies, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- MBA in Management is considered a plus;
- Self-starter, capable of working on own initiative;
- Capable of negotiating and concluding business deals;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Capable of combining commercial skills with technical knowledge;
- Ability to tackle problems and inconsistencies using a logical and systematic approach;
- Ability to anticipate possible issues and develop plans accordingly.