Job vacancy: Sales Development Representative
Haud provides mobile network operators (MNOs) with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, Haud help operators stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues and customer experience. With their impressive growth, Haud is now looking for a highly energetic and dynamic Sales Development Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling and emailing activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates a relaxed but informative conversation with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle in this dynamic environment.
- Promoting and marketing Haud business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients;
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects;
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects;
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts;
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources;
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle;
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle;
- Set appointments for Haud sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage;
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep;
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation;
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars set meetings for conferences;
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach;
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce application.
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process outbound and inbound inquiries, identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
Haud Systems Limited:
Haud provides mobile network operators (MNOs) with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, HAUD help operators stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues and customer experience. We increase mobile network operator revenues and protect subscribers with a comprehensive, managed solution to detect fraud, filter spam and monetize legitimate traffic coming via ‘grey routes’. A subsidiary of technology specialist Trillian Group, HAUD was founded in 2010 by experts with more than a decade of experience in the messaging and A2P sector. Since then, it has built a team with an extensive background working for major MNO brands to optimise revenue and security. As members of the GSMA and the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), HAUD plays an active role in supporting the mobile telecommunications industry in the fight against fraud. Headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore, HAUD advises customers on how to generate new revenues from recoverable A2P traffic while eliminating fraud and spam traffic, maximising network performance and reducing subscriber churn. HAUD’s portfolio of products and services can be deployed in custom configurations, providing operators with flexible and robust protection to meet precise requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence;
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic;
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.