Edwards, Lowell Co Ltd in Malta are looking for a high calibre and trustworthy Sales Executive
with an understanding of the Luxury market to help us build up their business activities. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Strong commitment to customer service;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- A passion for luxury watches and jewellery with a keen eye for detail;
- Well-spoken and presentable;
- Fluency in English & Maltese;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach;
- Previous experience as a sales executive or a relevant role;
- Possess excellent organization and administration skills.
- Deliver outstanding customer service and develop client relations;
- Acquire and maintain a thorough product and brand knowledge;
- Reflect the luxury brand philosophy and standards at all times;
- Carry out administrative duties;
- Ensure the shop image is kept to a high standard.
We offer an exciting work environment in a successful company with progressive employment conditions. The training provided conveys an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry of watches and jewellery.
Applicants applying must be living in Malta and have a valid work permit.
Edwards, Lowell Co Ltd:
Edwards, Lowell Co Ltd was established in 1925 by Charles E. Lowell who started in the textiles and food products business, introducing Rolex to Malta in the ‘30s which was the catalyst for his son Malcolm to gradually turn the business round in the ‘60s and ‘70s to concentrate exclusively on the finest quality watches and jewellery and together with his wife Isabelle and children Annabelle and Malcolm reach the level we are proud of today of being the leader in Malta in this sector. Today the company is run by Charles’s grandson, Malcolm R. Lowell, together with all the members of the Lowell family. The Edwards, Lowell story in luxury watches started in the 1930s when Charles Lowell was appointed as the official distributor for Rolex of Geneva in Malta. In 1966 he was joined by his son Malcolm Snr, whose love of fine, Swiss watches turned the business around, and the company began specialising in the luxury watch business. It then moved on to build a portfolio of some of the finest timepiece and, later, jewellery brands on the international market.