Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Smart Repair Painter/Surveyor
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will identify Smart Repair work from MDL clients who visit the premises.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
Reporting to the After Sales Manager, the Smart Repair Surveyor will be responsible for:
- Up-Selling opportunities of MDL Clients for Smart Repairs;
- Identifying new business leads with B2B;
- Liaising with other departments to identify work;
- Maintaining targets set;
- Maintaining daily sales logs;
- Updating Kerridge with Labour Lines & opening job cards for work to be carried out;
- Maintaining Stock Levels and communicating directly with suppliers;
- Supporting Smart Repair Technician as required;
- Handling customer complaints;
- Dealing with customers daily needs;
- Maintaining the Smart Repairs E-mail account;
- Preparing cars for Paint;
- Painting & Assembling cars after repairs;
- Competitive Salary.
- This post calls for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to work well within a team;
- He/She should also be able to work well independently, under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Candidates having automotive experience will be given preference;
- The preferred candidate should have experience in body shop surveys and inspections;
- He/She should be confident in quoting and upselling and must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft and Office 365;
- A clean valid driving license is required;
- Reasonable command of both written and spoken Maltese and English.
The role will entail Surveying client’s cars and identifying work on client’s cars with the aim to upsell, Smart Repair training will be provided for those candidates who have an understanding of preparation and painting.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.