Zara in Malta is looking to recruit Sales Assistants
to join their team on a part-time basis.
If you are a strong team player, a lover of fashion retail, with an intense desire to have a successful career, If you are looking for a company that offers support, recognition, then this is the role for you!
We will offer a competitive salary, with good benefits.
Must have Experience and Qualification:
- Be aware of what happens day to day in the store;
- Maintain responsibility for one or several sections of the store as instructed by your manager;
- Keeping a basic image of the area (folding and display);
- Process sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods;
- Ensure that good housekeeping standard is maintained on the shop floor when required, and ensure that cash desk areas are replenished and kept tidy throughout the day;
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive quality service both face to face or over the telephone;
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom by organising and arranging the stockroom efficiently;
- Provide till reports throughout the day to managers and colleagues when required;
- Be actively involved in the delivery and ensure new stock is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the store opens;
- Comply with the company security procedures and policies. Ensure that relevant documents are understood and signed;
- Continually develop stock knowledge and promotions throughout the store;
- Be available for cashiers should they request help;
- Ensure effective communication with the management team at all times;
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store;
- Comply with the company health and safety policy at all times.
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 91 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
- Previous fashion retail experience or customer service experience.