Our client, a leader within the International Legal, Tax and Corporate services in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Business Development Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Identifying opportunities for acquiring new prospective clients and intermediaries to the firm;
- Handling a portfolio of prospective and existing clients;
- Providing reports and analysis to management on all activities;
- Keeping up to speed on your knowledge of residence programmes, markets, economy and alternative products within the market place;
- Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate sales environment;
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM, database and information systems;
- Mature and independent.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.