CES Communication in Malta is looking to recruit an Account Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Establish and develop sales documentation to improve lead gen to close ratios;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account;
- Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. These clients will be based in Europe in multiple locations. Management will be via a mix of face to face meetings, phone calls, Skype and so forth;
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner;
- Complete regular client review meetings;
- Create a process for handling of client requirements;
- Understand and deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts;
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision-makers;
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc;
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and value-added features.
With over 20 years of sales and marketing experience, the founders of CES Communications have dedicated their lives to building a great communication strategy that is engaging and respectful of the data subject’s right to privacy.
- A minimum of 2 years of executive experience across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector;
- Experience within the iGaming industry an asset;
- Enthusiasm and leadership. A strong work ethic is necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
- Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving, and exceeding, established revenue targets;
- Professional, resourceful, and patient, and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations;
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Negotiating skills (including listening and on the spot needs analysis);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (MS Word, Powerpoint, Prezzi etc.);
- Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Commerce OR higher level of experience in a sales and marketing role.