Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Director of Sales (MICE & Leisure
) to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is responsible for growing MICE and Leisure Group business and building, maintaining relationships with the several Corinthia RSOs and industry DMCs.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Responsible to develop/create sales plans for the segments designated to the candidate;
- To be familiar with the products/services that Corinthia Palace has to offer together with the ‘Unique Selling Points’ of the property;
- Continuously be updated with competitor offers and market condition;
- Identify new and potential markets;
- Developing and maintaining a seasonality calendar based on the segment being managed;
- Responsible for compiling and presenting reports on the MICE/Groups market segments Coordinate together with the Marketing team any required marketing collateral required to promote the segment;
- Co-ordination of the hotel’s sales activities with the aim of optimizing room rate & occupancy as well as F & B sales and other revenues;
- Implements sales promotion actions in-house, locally, regionally and supra-regionally;
- Represents the hotel at national and international specialist trade fairs and workshops To develop & maintain excellent working relationships with RSOs and other sales functions;
- Drive and coordinate sales activity to develop new and maintain existing accounts within the local and international markets;
- Responsible for key accounts based both locally and internationally;
- To represent the Hotel at local and international business travel, events, exhibitions and external meetings either as part of CHI or hotel;
- To project a positive and professional image with both clients and colleagues alike to promote the goodwill of the hotel and CHI Hotels and Resorts;
- To ensure sales presentations are conducted in a professional manner and reflect the image of the group and hotel for the market segment to which it is directed;
- To maximise market share and increase revenue in line with the hotel pricing and revenue strategy.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision, and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions. As the founding property of Corinthia Hotels, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is packed with elegance and luxury and is located near San Anton Gardens.
- Minimum 3-year experience, preferably in similar hospitality;
- Strong selling/negotiations skills;
- Ideally a degree in business management, hotel management, marketing or equivalent;
- Good command of English is required;
- Good grooming, image and professional personal style that reflects the CHI and hotel brand image are critical Assistant Sales Director is responsible for growing MICE and Leisure Group business and building, maintaining relationships with the several Corinthia RSOs and industry DMCs.