One of our clients in Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Sales and Customer Executive to join their team within the Insurance sector.
- Working in a team in order to reach departmental goals on Personal Lines Business, predominantly consisting of Motor, Marine Hull, Home, and Individual Health risks;
- Delivery of high-quality service and in a timely manner to Tii’s and direct clients;
- Technical analysis of commercial and personal line Proposals coming from Tii’s and direct clients;
- Issuing of policy documentation and related data inputting/invoicing in the Company’s systems;
- Support and servicing of Direct and Tii business - existing business;
- General office duties, including liaison with the Technical Underwriting Unit and all other Support departments.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years working in an insurance technical environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools/Applications;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Strong Communication Skills – verbal and written;
- Strong Analytical Skills;
- Preference will be given to applicants who attained a CII qualification (minimum Dip CII) or who are in advanced progress towards achieving such qualification;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and part of a team.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Maltese: Level: Excellent;
- English: Level: Excellent;
- Spanish: Level: Any level is considered an asset.