Nestle Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Merchandiser
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision, good communication skills, able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues, decision-making ability and service orientation. In this role, you will be able to promote the Company’s range of products and services and to ensure that the Company’s policy pertaining to merchandising is properly implemented in the assigned territory.
Education and Experience:
- Ensure Company products are always visible and accessible by the shopper at the point of sale;
- Apply proper housekeeping to company products, in-store shelves displaying company products and other company displays;
- Report to Key Account Executive any damaged shelves, stands or visuals belonging to the company;
- Ensuring proper product rotation in-store (FIFO);
- Performing Order taking activities;
- Ensuring correct application of damaged/expired goods as per Nestlé Policy;
- Ensuring POS material and other communication is placed on shelves and displays;
- Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule;
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with key store individuals.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- FMCG Maltese Market Environment knowledge an asset;
- Min. end school certificate;
- Some professional experience in customer-facing positions;
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Good communication skills;
- Decision-making ability;
- Service orientation;
- Clean driving license mandatory;
- Maltese, English, any other language is a plus.