Sportsdirect.Com Malta Limited is looking to recruit a full-time Retail Floor Supervisor
to lead and motivate the team through coaching and training. You will be working in a fast paced environment focused on customer service and improving sales.
- Supporting and managing a team of Sales Assistant;
- Stock management including merchandising, processing deliveries and returns;
- Maximizing sales by providing great customer service;
- Proactively drive store performance across the department;
- Ensure company policies, procedures and guidelines are followed by the staff on the department;
- Train and coach the team members to develop their skills and product knowledge;
- Ensure store KPI and targets are achieved by all staff.
What we offer:
- A good communicator who can lead a large team;
- Well organized with the ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks;
- Flexible to shift patterns including evening and weekends;
- Ability to train and coach in order to develop personal and team performance;
- Passionately inspire and lead others through motivation;
- Results focused and ambitious attitude.
Sportsdirect.Com Malta Limited:
Sports Direct Group is Europe’s 2nd largest Sports and Fashion Retailer. We sell a variety of products including Nike, Adidas, and Puma as well as our own brands Slazenger, Lonsdale, Everlast & Karrimor in over 800 stores worldwide. The Group has had 30 years of consecutive sales growth and store expansion.
- Competitive salary;
- 20% Staff Discount;
- Monthly performance bonus up to 25% of your salary;
- Inventory Bonus;
- Development Opportunities;
- Career Progression.