Sportsdirect.Com Malta Limited is looking for dynamic, energetic and friendly Sales Assistants
to join their team on a part-time basis. As a part-time Sales Assistant
, you will be working guaranteed 7 hours a week, which can be extended up to 39 hours during busy periods.
If you want to work for a growing international company which offers new challenges and experiences daily where you will work in a friendly environment that you can learn something new in every day then Sports Direct want you!
- Ensuring excellent customer service to maximize sales on the sales floor, footwear and textiles department, in the changing rooms and at the till area;
- Active labour with products: stock, fold, hang, clean, present and activate for sale;
- POS routines and implementation of all necessary transactions;
- Acceptance of the delivery and unpacking;
- Implementation of reductions, price changes and printing of relevant plaques in the goods;
- Compliance with all sales routines and general guidelines for the prevention of theft and ensure safety in the shop;
- Good teamwork and active support of your colleagues.
- A friendly, social and helpful behaviour towards customers and colleagues;
- Openness to feedback and clear, open communication with the team and the supervisor;
- The ability to do different things simultaneously and handle the pressure of a dynamic day;
- Motivation and ambition to complete your tasks on time and efficiently;
- Willingness to learn new things and you constantly improve.
Sportsdirect.Com Malta Limited:
Sports Direct is Europe’s 2nd largest Sports and Fashion Retailer. We sell a variety of products including Nike, Adidas, and Puma as well as our own brands Slazenger, Lonsdale, Everlast & Karrimor in over 800 stores worldwide. The Group has had 30 years of consecutive sales growth and store expansion.
- 5€/Hour + Bonus;
- Flexible Hours;
- Monthly commission bonus on selected products;
- 20% Staff Discount;
- Friendly Working Atmosphere.