SADO Company Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are actively seeking Sales Representatives
who are self-starters, focused on success, organized and able to generate new business through the development of new clients.
Whilst reporting to the top management the Sales Representative
is responsible to handle sales enquiries by handling a combination of networking channels such as Zendesk, social media platforms, phone calls and emails. The Sales Representative is responsible to maintain a relationship with the existing business-to-business customers while also creating new relationships with prospective new companies. He/she will work closely with new and existing clients to provide responsive and professional service. The Sales Representative is responsible to close on existing sales opportunities and has technical knowledge on the printing equipment both for offices and printing presses.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders;
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements;
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications;
- Process sales or other transactions;
- Prepare, plan and send proposals to customers;
- Answer customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, or credit terms;
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales;
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs;
- Target and contact current or potential customers to promote products or services;
- Sell products to customers;
- Conduct and follow-up on after-sales services;
- Maintain customer records and update customer feedback forms;
- Adhere to the tasks as instructed by the Operations Coordinator and consult with the technical department to ensure a smooth customer-service.
SADO Co Ltd:
SADO Co Ltd offers key products and services to local printing presses, office equipment and supplies, screen printing and T-shirt printing services.SADO Co Ltd owes its success largely to its work ethics, which mainly consist of investing in the latest technology, forming close working relationships on all levels, selling quality products and providing a service you can rely on. SADO Co Ltd was established by Carmelo Borg in 1978 to provide key products and services to local printing presses. In 2003, Direct Imaging Ltd was established to extend its offering. With forty years of experience, SADO Co Ltd and Direct Imaging Ltd are key players in the local printing industry. SADO Co Ltd also serves smaller printing requirements, offering a variety of office equipment and supplies. TechPrint provides high-quality T-Shirt printing and screen printing on a vast selection of garments and promotional items, handling also medium-large format printing and signage.
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 07:00hrs until 15:00hrs.