GoTo Malta is seeking to recruit a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
to run the business development, marketing and sales functions of its newly set up exiting venture in the local market. The ideal candidate will work, hand in hand with the Chief Executive Officer in building annual budgets, forecasts and design the annual business development strategy mainly focusing on the digital experience.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) based in Malta, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be responsible for:
- Managing the existing sales team on both B2C and B2B level to ensure that the business development strategy is being implemented and reaches its intended growth target year on year;
- Establishing and executing short- and long-term marketing strategies;
- Make use of advanced data analytics skills to ensure that relevant and accurate data about market and customer trends is available to make long-term, financially feasible and sustainable data-driven recommendations to the CEO.
- Possess a qualification at MQF level 6 in marketing, business development or equivalent;
- Experience using data analytics to develop sustainable long-term strategies which lead to the company’s organic and inorganic growth;
- Highly approachable, passionate about technology and mobility in its different shapes and forms.
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
GoTo Malta is the national car-sharing scheme in Malta and Gozo which provides residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking spaces, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. The cars are self-driven by paid members from a designated,exclusive public car-space to another space paying a per-minute or hourly fee which includes electricity charge, reserved parking spots, insurance and a Valletta CVA fee. GoTo Malta is available as iOS and Android apps, plus a desktop site. The app, which serves as a key to unlock the car, walks the user through the process of opening the vehicle, navigating the driver to the available parking near the user's destination and ending the trip. GoTo Malta is part of Debono Group, a long-established, multi-faceted group of companies operating in the field of mobility of goods and people. Debono Group offers a dynamic, fun, diverse and respectful environment that focuses on bringing innovation to the urban lifestyle.