eCabs Company Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Business to Business Executive (B2B Exec)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the nurturing and handling of the B2B function of the Company, through which services are provided to corporate clients holding accounts with the Company. The B2B Executive
is generally accountable for managing a broad and extensive relationship with the corporate client base, ensuring that longer-term strategic transport solutions are developed and adequately maintained. The role entails a thorough understanding of business transportation requirements hence requiring a strongly motivated person that can meet customers’ expectations timely and professionally.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for B2B customers for the formulation and execution of transportation solutions;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and their key personnel to ensure stickiness and account longevity;
- Management of client accounts and all necessary ancillary support required by the client;
- Developing tailor-made transportation solutions by roping in other team members in addressing specific customer requirements;
- Conducting regular business and account reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the services being provided;
- Daily monitoring of business account performance, and acting on such information;
- Alerting the sales team on business development opportunities as they emerge within clients’ operations;
- Letting account customers know about new services the company offers from time to time;
- Collate market intelligence and customer feedback to enable the Company to develop service improvements;
- Attending meetings with clients to build and enhance relationships with existing accounts;
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s;
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews;
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues;
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively;
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel;
- Representing the company in fairs and conventions both locally and abroad;
- Documenting any new sales agreements in an orderly and organised fashion;
- Reporting on any new opportunities/meetings and ensuring new leads are attended to and captured;
- Monthly reporting of a company’s business accounts activity, including sales, new account opening/ suppression.
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Four years’ continuous experience or more working in a similar role;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills – outgoing, confident and able to engage positively with all types of customers;
- Strong business ethics;
- Extensive understanding of the local business environment;
- Established network in the business community;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Advanced Excel skills;
- Detail oriented, strong analytical abilities and able to multi-task.
eCabs Company Limited:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low to pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- The role requires the candidate to spend a significant amount of time outside the office and therefore needs to have a clean driving license and own his/ her own vehicle.