In this position of Sales Manager you will report directly to the Director of Sales and you will be accountable for the overall Sales strategy for a division within the company;
- You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle; from lead generation, to customer acquisition through to the management and retention of customers
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensure a strong presence in the market.
- Recruit & build a Sales team that will exceed your business plan when/if necessary
- Create a lean sales process in line with best practice and high acquisition.
- Negotiating and concluding contracts with customers.
- Managing suppliers and partners
- Manage, motivate and coach team members to ensure your team’s performance is in-line with the Company requirements and respective targets are exceeded.
- Understand the department strategy, direction and values and ensuring your team is in full alignment with such strategy at all times
Skills & Experience
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong sales and Business acumen.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a must. Preference will be given to candidates having worked within the FMCG industry.
- Sound work ethics and time management skills.
- Target and objective mindset, with the ability to self-motivate, set own goals and achieve milestones.
- Be self-driven and able to assume responsibility and to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner as they arise.
- Be highly computer literate and adaptable to the mobile messaging industry.
- Have a good level of understanding and technical knowledge with regards to routers and mobile communications.
- The ability to collaborate with other teams and departments.
- A high level of both written and spoken English and Maltese is a must
Job Reference - WL429