AFS Ltd Malta is currently looking to recruit a Tools Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate should have the following behavioural competencies:
- Promoting and selling of Power and Hand tools;
- Promoting and selling of consumables;
- Quarterly reporting of the market situation, results achieved and prospects;
- Liaising with marketing department vis-a-vis promotions and advertising.
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
AFS Ltd is a family run company employing a staff of dedicated people driven to offer a professional value-added service to the domestic and commercial sector in various fields. The brainchild of the late Mr.Carmel Attard over 60 years ago AFS Ltd. has evolved from a humble beginning into a multi-faceted organization driven to offer various Hydro solutions hence our motto “We know Water”.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a tool retail environment, together with a proven sales track record, is required.
The early years were focused on the needs of the agricultural sector dealing mainly in the supply of various types of Water pumps, fertilizers, Irrigation pipework and accessories. Advances in irrigation technology led AFS to tap into the design and installation of medium to large scale irrigation installations often pioneering innovative solutions. The economic boom of the early 90s prompted by the construction industry brought about the next evolution which saw AFS Ltd venturing into the Mechanical Building Services sector supplies. An ever-growing inventory sees AFS Ltd. supplying such items as.