FlippingBook Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a passionate Sales Development Representative to join their team on a full-time basis. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for prospecting and reaching out to potential customers via email and phone. No spamming — you’re expected to invest a lot in your homework and prepare the most personal and professional outreach campaigns through studying the potential customers beforehand. The main goal is to understand customers’ challenges and inspire them to introduce changes to their processes. The moment you’ll see the opportunity, you’ll need to connect the prospect with one of your Account Managers for further discussions.
- Building lists of companies and contacts from an assigned segment and territory;
- Studying companies before reaching out;
- Creatively reaching out to potential clients through cold emailing and calling;
- Working with a marketing team to plan and execute outreach campaigns;
- Qualifying and understanding prospects’ needs;
- Maintaining and update customer records in the company’s CRM;
- Continually developing product knowledge and understanding of how FlippingBook can bring value to our customers.
What we offer:
- 0 - 2 years experience in OUTBOUND SaaS Sales or as an SDR;
- Proactive and curious self-starter;
- Physical presence in Malta is highly preferable;
- Passion for learning and IT;
- Being comfortable with communicating with strangers and being rejected;
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
FlippingBook is a content services platform for business. We’re looking for a self-driven, empathic person with great problem-solving skills to help take FlippingBook to the next level. FlippingBook offers a family of products that help marketing, sales, and HR teams improve their day-to-day processes that involve dealing with PDFs. The platform lets clients create professional-looking documents, distribute them through multiple channels, and improve processes thanks to such perks as document tracking and integrations. We’ve already taken on board thousands of local and global companies from numerous industries all around the world. From a small family hotel in the middle of the UK highlands to a national hotel chain Marriott, from a local farmer from New Zealand meadows to manufacturing giant Bosch, from an experimental school for 15 students to Cambridge — every business has a task for FlippingBook. This is because a document is often at the heart of communication with clients, partners and employees. And when most companies understand improving their document as “digitizing” them or “making more attractive”, FlippingBook goes beyond that. And that is where a Sales Development Representative (SDR) comes to play. The SDR help customers rethink processes that depend on documents through a simple, agile content services platform.
- Competitive salary;
- Entrepreneurial working style with a high degree of freedom;
- Opportunity to work remotely (starting from 4 hours a day);
- Products that thousands of customers love;
- Annual team retreat.