GO p.l.c, Malta is looking to recruit a Retail Agent to join their team on a full-time basis.
Do you love connecting with people? We're looking for vibrant and energetic individuals who are looking to kick start their career or want a change!
We would prefer if you have the following requirements:
- O level standard of education;
- EDCL certification or equivalent;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong sales orientation;
- Customer-centric and eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in technology;
- Previous experience in working in a retail sales environment;
- Smart and neat appearance;
- Willing to work flexible hours on a roster basis, including weekends.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
At GO, we seek creative, bold and career-oriented team players that put our customers first. Our philosophy is to create a great work atmosphere and to offer opportunities for continuous personal and professional development. If you want to join our dynamic team, we invite you to send us your details.
- Day to day handling of sales enquiries of the Company's products;
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets for the range of GO's products and services in line with the Company's business plans and policies;
- Handling client accounts using the Company's POS, billing and customer care systems, dealing with cash and cheque receipts;
- Providing assistance and a level of technical support to customers over the counter and on the phone;
- Assume responsibility for all entries done which are related to customer information and the provisioning and or de-provisioning of services;
- Assume responsibility for entries in the point of sale system and cash till and all required reconciliation, including stock items;
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are attended to and resolved according to the Company's service levels;
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the Company's mission and policies;
- Undertake training courses as and when required to ensure in-depth knowledge of the systems and offering of the Company;
- Participating at trade fairs, exhibitions and sales promotions, representing the Company and conducting sales and demonstrations of the Company's products and services;
- Marketing, promoting and selling the Company's products and services and customer support, as well as other duties within the Company or any of its associated companies as directed from time to time;
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management.