P.Cutajar Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales Assistant
on a full-time basis for their Coccinelle store. The Sales Assistant
must ensure the efficient and profitable operation of Coccinelle, in accordance with agreed company procedures. The ideal candidate must be passionate about providing our customers with the very best service at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the store is always in a position to receive customers and give them an exceptional shopping experience;
- Assisting the Store Manager in continuously monitoring standards of quality and customer service in order to ensure that they are second to none;
- Supervising subordinate staff constantly to ensure that they also perform according to agreed procedures;
- Striving to meet the Company’s goals and objectives especially sales targets and to ensure that all the subordinate sales team within the shop is doing their utmost to reach these said targets;
- Ensuring the implementation of up-selling and prompting techniques (e.g. Solaris extended guarantee);
- Promoting all sales promotions within the store and ensuring that all offers are being promoted to each customer at every transaction;
- Ensuring all subordinate staff is performing to the right standards and giving excellent friendly customer service at all times;
- Ensuring your standard of appearance and behaviour are conducive at all times with the professional image and operating standards of the company;
- Ensuring the outlet is spotlessly clean at all times and that products are correctly merchandised;
- Assisting the Store Manager in ensuring the outlet is well stocked and that peaks in sales are accounted for, for urgent re-stocking. Physical stock control is to be done once a month or whenever the management deems necessary. All stock discrepancies are to be accounted for;
- Managing daily cash deposits in the Store Manager’s absence;
- Assisting Store Manager in administrative work;
- Performing any additional duties as may become necessary from time to time;
- In Store Manager’s absence, you will be responsible for on-premise security ensuring that security cameras, intruder shop alarm and entrance security system are functioning at all times.
Education, qualifications and special training:
- You must have a good level of education with a good knowledge of Maltese, English and possibly a working knowledge of a third language.
- You must have a good understanding of the fashion business;
- You must develop a sound understanding of the products and services offered by the company.
- You are motivated to reaching the Company’s sales targets;
- You are more proactive than reactive;
- You manage stress in a positive manner;
- You understand the importance of keeping up-to-date records;
- You keep all administration under control and on time;
- You are creative and innovative, sociable and outward looking with a keen sense of teamwork.
Coccinelle develops stylish creations that are designed to accompany and enrich the daily life of women all over the world. Generous and Elegant by Nature. Each product is produced using the most authentic traditional craftsmanship: refined stylistic choices are combined with the use of precious, exclusive materials. The investment in research and technology guarantees the production of innovative collections, featuring a highly precise, recognisable style.
- You must be a strong charismatic individual with a positive character, lots of energy, drive and enthusiasm;
- You communicate well and have a polite disposition;
- You are assertive but diplomatic;
- You are peoples’ person;
- You are able to listen and show understanding;
- You enjoy the job and are determined to promote your own, the teams’ and the organizations’ success.