Lidl in Gozo is looking to recruit Sales Assistants
to join their team on a part-time basis. The Sales Assistants
are the face of their business, providing great service to their loyal customers. Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, their Store Team know how important their hard work is to the success and growth of their business. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of a strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What will you do:
What will you need:
- Assist the Store Management with all areas of store operation;
- Operate the checkout and handle cash;
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times;
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produces;
- Unpack daily stock deliveries;
- Rotate stock;
- Keep the store clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers;
- Assist with baking in our in-store bakery.
What do we offer:
- Completed second level education;
- Previous experience in the retail sector preferable;
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills;
- Highly motivated and ambitious professional;
- Effective planning and organisational skills.
Lidl was founded in the ’30s in Germany as a food distribution company! Today Lidl, part of the Schwarz group, is one of the major retail operators in Germany and as an international group, it has an important role in Europe. The first supermarkets have been opened in the ’70s. Lidl has continued his growth in the ’80s in Germany, entering the international market in the ’90s. Currently, there are supermarkets in almost all European countries. Nowadays Lidl is one of the most developed discount chains in Europe. Also in the future Lidl will keep playing an important role in the development of new markets, offering as always the best value for money harmony.
- A secure job;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterised by advanced, task-oriented and professional training;
- A part-time contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 25 hours per week.