Jobsinmalta.com are looking to recruit a full-time Sales and Administration Coordinator focused primarily on managing relationships with existing clients as well as business development.
Your responsibilities as a Sales and Administration Coordinator will be:
- Lead acquisition and updating the database;
- Managing relationships with current clients;
- Identifying opportunities to generate more business and meeting with clients to discuss the services in more detail;
- Compiling and verifying data from clients;
- Supporting Clients with queries on the service and online platform.
Education and Experience:
The vacancy requires:
- A minimum of A'level standard of education
- A good command of English and Maltese, both written and speaking is a must.
- A background in Sales and Marketing would be considered an asset;
- An outgoing, driven and energetic personality;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
We have entrusted Konnekt to handle all applications on our behalf, and they will reach out with feedback. Your CV will not be recorded in their database and will be treated in strict confidence for the purpose of this vacancy.
Jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo. All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes, and Associations and a fast-growing local social media network of 36 groups and pages with over 45,000 members. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.