The Westin Dragonara Resort in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Room Attendant to join their team on a full-time basis.
The impact you’ll make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived at their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place. Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you’ll do:
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms;
- Make beds and fold sheets;
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items;
- Greet guests and take care of requests;
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances;
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings;
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties.
What we’re looking for:
- Team-spirited coworkers;
- Encouraging management;
- Wellbeing programs;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food, and beverage;
- Recognition programs.
The Westin Dragonara Resort:
Perched on a 74,000-square-meter private peninsula in the island nation of Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort is surrounded by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Opulent grounds and historic buildings complete the picture. Two private beach lidos offer refreshing outdoor pools, spacious, full-service sundecks, spectacular views and direct access to the sea. Entertainment abounds, with diving and water sports, on-site shopping and Malta's most historic casino. Stretch out in Malta's largest standard rooms or luxuriate in an opulent suite. Every one of our 340 accommodation options features Westin's signature Heavenly® Bed - and best of all, private balconies or terraces overlooking the sea.
- A warm, people-oriented demeanour;
- A team-first attitude;
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details.