Our Client is looking to recruit a diligent individual to work with the Bank’s Chief Officer (Risk and Compliance) for the role of Risk and Compliance Manager
on a full-time basis.
- Designing and implementing risk management processes and tools to identify, measure, manage and report risks;
- Managing the Bank's internal control systems and risk management framework;
- Maintaining the Bank’s risk register, including holding Risk Control Self-Assessment sessions with the various departments;
- Preparing Business Continuity Plans;
- Supporting the statutory and financial reporting activities of the Bank;
- Drawing up policies and procedures and keep updated with regulatory requirements and monitoring the Bank’s compliance;
- Ensuring compliance to AML/CFT regulations, possibly in the role of ‘Designated Employee’ working closely with the Bank’s MLRO;
- Assisting in the compilation of the Bank’s ICAAP and ILAAP reports;
- Supporting employees to strengthen risk awareness and culture.
- Banking and finance related qualification at EQF 6 level from a reputable European university or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Maltese and European banking legislation including Banking Rules and the CRDIV;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong organizational abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Being meticulous, attentive to detail and thorough;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.