One of our clients, a leader within the International Legal and Corporate services in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Risk and Compliance Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Performing and collecting of due diligence on all documentation;
- Conducting reviews of client files;
- Handling background research for newly acquired companies;
- Supplying relevant KYC documentation to collaborators;
- Assisting in administrative tasks.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of AML will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to observe the highest degree of confidentiality in the handling of information.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.