Mellieha Bay Resort, Malta is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager.
The Mellieha Bay Resort, Malta is a 310 room 4-star property on the north side of the island and as part of our reorganisation programme, we are seeking to employ a Revenue Manager to join our organisation.
The main objective of the Revenue Manager is planning, organizing and directing all activities of revenue management in all market segments.
The Main Duties will (inter alia) consist of:
- Maximising rooms revenue given a RevPAR perspective
- Maximising hotel revenue through the implementation of individual & group inventory management and pricing strategies.
- Successfully produce the most efficient business mix whilst maximizing average rate
- Work alongside the hotel senior management to compile the hotel annual business plan and setting of accommodation revenue lines on a yearly basis in line with the company guidelines
- Responsible for accurate forecast, trend analysis and sales strategies so that product availability and price are maximised at all times
- To support and monitor the reservations department
- Facilitate and lead daily revenue, weekly yield and monthly revenue meetings with measurable outputs
- In collaboration with the Hotel Senior Management, responsible for challenging and devising revenue management/sales strategies
- Development of high contribution distribution channels and ability to rapidly understand/highlight market trends
- Strong ability to analyse market conditions and revenue generating opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Hotel Management, Business or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in statistical and competitive analysis Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Team Player
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanour.
- Manages time well, correctly prioritizes and is flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in this role within a hotel industry environment.
- Proficient use of hotel management systems
- The role is a Head of Department position, so absolute flexibility and leadership are vital elements
Enveloped by the beautiful Maltese countryside, and with unobstructed views of the glistening Mediterranean, the welcoming Mellieha Bay Resort is the perfect base for a truly wonderful holiday in Malta.
Ideally located in the picturesque north of the island, the resort enjoys a unique sense of serenity. Each of the 310 recently refurbished rooms is comfortable, tranquil and offer a breathtaking view of Mellieha Bay from a private Balcony or Terrace. Guests can explore the lush gardens, lie by one of four beautiful swimming pools, or relax on the private sandy beach.