Iniala Management Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Revenue Manager
is responsible for planning, organizing and directing all activities of revenue management in all market segments.
- Must have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in a similar role using Oracle Hospitality (Micros Fidelio & Opera).
Iniala Management Ltd:
Located on the prestigious and historic St. Barbara Bastions, overlooking Malta’s famous Grand Harbour, Iniala Malta is a bespoke boutique hotel spread over four Maltese townhouses and several ancient vaults, each having been lovingly restored to perfection.
- To maximize rooms revenue given a RevPAR perspective;
- To maximize hotel revenue through the implementation of individual & group inventory management and pricing strategies;
- Successfully produce the most efficient business mix whilst maximizing average rate;
- To manage inventory through proper management of CRS, Internet point of sale, PMS and all other distribution channels;
- Work alongside the DOS to compile the hotel annual business plan and setting of accommodation revenue lines on a yearly basis in line with the company guidelines;
- To support and monitor the reservations department;
- Utilise rate comparison reports to identify and react to pricing opportunities within the hotel's competitive sets;
- Competitor pricing and knowledge for all market segments and seasonal rate positioning within the hotels competitive set;
- Maintain the information on the market up-to-date for complete or partial opening/refurbishment/ out of order rooms/closing of hotels;
- To consult third-party intermediaries to gain maximum exposure & revenue;
- To ensure market segmentation definition and proper usage;
- Set & update rate strategy per market segment on a 12 months rolling basis;
- Facilitate and lead daily revenue, weekly yield and monthly revenue meetings with measurable outputs;
- In charge of producing month-end reports with a strong emphasis on past, current and future performance analysis as well as action planning.