Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Revenue Manager
is responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to revenue maximization. As a member of the management team, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to set strategic direction, determine to price, create promotions and explore new distribution opportunities for the Hotel.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Assist in budget preparation and expense control activities;
- Analyse overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies;
- Analyse booking patterns and market trends;
- Create and develop revenue recognition strategies to maximize the Hotel’s revenue;
- Develop internal controls to support revenue management activities;
- Ensure that all revenue management related system as well maintained;
- Generate revenue reports and financial statements for the senior management’s review;
- Identify new revenue opportunities;
- Initiate promotions to generate business at key times;
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the Hotel and manage the day to day yield operations;
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends;
- Work closely with all booking channel representatives to ensure maximum performance on all channels.
The Hugo’s Group is the brainchild of the late Hugo Chetcuti, whose business empire now dominates Malta’s main entertainment hub. The company thrives on effectiveness and efficiency, backed by a dynamic team of industry professionals. World Class standards and the warmth of Mediterranean hospitality perfected over three decades have inspired the brand to a clear path of profitability. Although Hugo initially ventured into the industry in the late ’80s with the opening of Footloose, The Hugo’s Group and the trademark was officially launched in 2005 with the subsequent opening of Hugo’s Lounge. This brand-new concept in Pan-Asian cuisine is not only renowned for its Eastern gastronomic experience, but also for its exquisite cocktails and immersive music. Hugely popular night clubs such as Hugo’s Passion and Shadow Lounge (now known as Shadow Club) soon became an institution among the local clubbing scene and have been followed up by Hugo’s Terrace & Rooftop (the brands flagship), Bacco by Hugo’s, Hugo’s Pub, Hugo’s Burger Bar, Hugo’s Pizza & Pasta, HSixty6, Mila’s Kitchen, Rocco’s Whiskey Lounge, Infinity by Hugo’s, as well as Hugo’s Boutique Hotel and H Hotel. Paceville now stands alone as Malta’s main business and entertainment hub and quite rightly, Hugo Chetcuti’s foresight and ingenuity has played an integral part in its popularity and success. His son Luke has now taken over the reins and as company chairman, heads the business with an added zest of youth and vitality which was much needed after the loss of his father.
- At least 3 years’ of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Ability to develop relationships with third parties;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Possess good analytical and numeric skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.