Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a Revenue Assurance & Control Officer
for one of our clients within the
I-GAMING sector on a full-time basis. The Revenue Assurance & Control Officer
will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement in company revenues and margins. Through analysis and creation of new audits and reports, the person ensures accurate billing to customers and optimal costs from suppliers. Such an individual is a professional who establishes and implements a comprehensive evaluation of a company's revenue cycle to ensure proper revenue usage. S/he also suggests and puts control measures in place to monitor the finances of a company.
A typical day might include:
You are good at and also possess:
- Analysing the organization’s financial records to gauge their accuracy and ensure that payments are made in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly estimates of the business performance and monthly forecasts prior to the preparation of management accounts done by the finance team.
- Examines and analysis records to identify revenue leakage, errors and any other irregularities that might interfere with collections or billings. Oversee billings, credit adjustments, and refunds on monthly basis.
- Analyses and controls costs.
- Ensures accuracy in financial records and that taxes and other payments are made on time.
- Investigates possible payments options to increase revenue streams and collection of funds.
- Aims at proper maintenance of the business accounts and ensures that payments are made so that a clear picture of the business’ financial position can be identified.
- Works with cross-functional teams in resolving financial and revenue-related issues.
- Develops new strategies to improve the accuracy and timeliness of revenue management.
- Reviews IT project requirements and provide feedback to management.
- Assist management in updating company policies and procedures and ensure that these are being followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- A qualification in finance/accounting
- Excellent analytical,problem-solving, and process improvement skills
- Work ethic independently as well as with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- An ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for the role - exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
- High level of integrity
- 3 years’ work experience (experience in auditing would be deemed an asset).