Vivendo Group in Malta is looking to recruit Retail Sales Consultant's
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Vivendo Retail Sales Consultant's
main responsibility is to ensure top-notch service level to Technogym Home clients as well as to Office furniture and seating clients (walk-ins, telephone, and online inquiries) ensuring we understand what the customer needs, present the correct solutions to the customer, follow up and attain high customer rating whilst ensuring his/her sales target is achieved.
Vivendo Group was founded in 2008 with a clear vision - that of creating a market for projects that looked great worked perfectly and kept the end-user in mind. Through our individual Business units - namely Krea, Poltronesofa Malta & Poltronesofa Cyprus on the retail side and Vivendo Workspaces (formerly known as Dex), Vivendo Hospitality and Vivendo Wellness on the business side; together with an empowered team both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist in order to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people. By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality, and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there. We do this by a nurturing team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in.
- Have a flair for sales and design – previous experience is sales or design would be an asset;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be assertive, proactive, and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Be an effective team player;
- Be target-oriented and results-driven;
- Have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken);
- Have outstanding customer service skills;
- Be computer literate, preferably having ECDL certification;
- Have an ‘A’ Level standard of education or better;
- Demonstrate a proven interest in wellness.