Hugo's Burger Bar in Malta is looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Restaurant Supervisor
must be focused, results-driven and well-versed in processes listed under the role’s responsibility.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Help with the training of new employees;
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback;
- Maintain timekeeping records;
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks;
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa;
- See to complaints and resolve accordingly;
- Set targets and goals for team members and assist them in reaching these goals in a time-efficient manner;
- Work towards ensuring that standards of hygiene are maintained by staff members and advocate good sanitary practices.
Hugo's Burger Bar:
You deserve nothing but the best, that’s why all of our burgers are handmade using 100% Irish Black Angus Beef, ensuring that only the finest cuts are used. A unique fistful of flavour crafted to perfection for that ultimate hardcore burger fix, our patties are ‘Smashed’ juicy fresh for that pure, mouth-watering caramelised goodness. We’re also relentless in our quest to provide the purest, natural ingredients we can get our hands on, that’s why we only choose the freshest of ingredients from our carefully selected local suppliers. Our level of superior food and service assurance, our ‘personal touch’ and upscale vibe maintain a welcome distraction from the ‘hustle and bustle’ of everyday life for our customers. We’re at the forefront of a market where consumer demands need to be met with more than just ‘quality nourishment and fast service’. The Hugo’s Burger Bar Experience is cutting edge and a new exponent of a characteristic which can only be termed as ‘invigorating’.
- Ability to work on a shift basis including evenings, weekends and public holidays;
- Ability to handle unexpected problems and provide solutions to challenges;
- Minimum of 1-year related experience;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Possess an eye for detail.