As a Restaurant Manager reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Dealing with guests, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all times
- Dealing with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff.
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues.
- Be professional, co-operative with staff. Be a good team member, flexible and agree to carry out instructions given by your superiors.
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times
Skills & Experience
- Strong food and beverage background, with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Managerial and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Able to maximize profits and sales
- Fluent English and another European language
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - IV697