This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
A challenging opportunity has arisen for those who would like to advance their career within the Food & Beverage Department. Working with a highly dynamic team in a fast-moving environment, the candidate will be responsible to carry out requested duties and delivering an exceptional customer care service.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- The day to day running of the restaurant as per Company Standards and operational procedures;
- Managing all team members through coaching, mentoring and training;
- Delivering outstanding customer care service;
- Ensuring proper restaurant ambience, set-up and food and beverage quality.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Food and Beverage environment;
- Be guest focused and with an outstanding personality;
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, Maltese & ideally another European language;
- Be able to work under own initiative and manage team members;
- Have pride and attention to detail in his/her work;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Possess good organizational skills and the ability to make decisions;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Micros Fidelio POS System;
- Have a professional disposition and must maintain company grooming standards;
- Possess a valid Food Handler’s Licence;
- Be able to work on his/her own and within a team;
- Be flexible to work on a shift roster including; weekends, nights and Public Holidays.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.