InterContinental Malta is seeking to recruit a Reservations Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be responsible to record and process all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax or email efficiently and accurately, whilst converting inquiries into sales in order to maximize revenue & occupancy.
When you’re a part of IHG, you’re more than your job title. We love – the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
- Actively sell and promote guest rooms to generate a room sale;
- Receive, process and confirm all guest room reservations;
- Accurately note and file all reservations/amendments/cancellations;
- Process daily arrival and other reports to ensure accuracy of all accounts;
- Understanding of different on-line booking systems.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometres from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of the front office and/or reservations experience;
- The candidate is required to be smart in appearance, be customer-focused, highly organized, IT literate, as well as possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Candidates with knowledge of Opera will be given due preference.