IELS Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a motivated and highly driven Reservations Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will support and assist the Reservations team by performing a variety of tasks.
*Applicants must have a valid working permit and reside in Malta.
Duties (but not limited to):
- Assisting the Reservations & Accommodation Manager in all matters related to Reservations and efficient operation of the Reservations Department;
- Dealing with direct/agents’ enquiries; distributing information recourses and accommodation; working out and sending quotes;
- Checking accommodation/courses availability before confirming bookings;
- Inputting and processing of bookings received and sending out all relevant information and financial documents to agents/direct/accommodation providers;
- Managing booking and allocation charts for the Day’s Inn Hotel, Howard Hotel, Migiarro Residence, Magister Academy on-site Residence and Young Learner hotel residences;
- Producing necessary financial records to the Accounts Department in conformity with operational/accounting procedures;
- Overseeing and presenting weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to analyse the overall business performance and accommodation occupancy;
- Keeping an update on amounts due by Agents, direct debtors and chasing on any outstanding payments;
- Immediate collection of payment for any walk-in bookings or extension of stay or additional services;
- Issuing and follow up of Visa letters and assisting students requiring entry Visa to stay in Malta, liaising with the Immigration Department, and dealing with other related matters;
- Meeting and socialize with agents during their visits to Malta and to IELS Malta.
IELS Malta is a leading English language school operating within the tourism & education industry for the past 30 years, having four schools in Malta and Gozo and two 3 star category hotels in SliemaIELS Malta forms part of the LAL group of language schools, with other centres in the UK, USA and South Africa.
- The chosen candidate will be an excellent team player and possess strong organizational skills;
- Applicants with previous experience will be given preference.