ETI -Executive Training Institute in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Reservations and Account Executive to join their Administration and Reservations Team on a full-time basis.
The Main Responsibilities will include:
- Handling and processing of bookings and fulfilment of inquiries;
- Liaising and corresponding with agents and partners;
- Liaising with the academic team, accommodation and transport providers;
- Updating accounting records, including but not limited to posting of provider payments, administrative and related duties.
ETI -Executive Training Institute:
ETI -Executive Training Institute is an EFL (English as a Foreign Language) school in St.Julian’s, which specialises in the provision of language and communication training programmes aimed at adults and professionals.
- A post-secondary education;
- Good organizational and strong interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in both written and oral English;
- A good range of administration skills;
- Proficient with MS Office Applications.