Grand Hotel Excelsior, one of the leading five-star hotels on the Maltese Islands, is looking to recruit a highly motivated Reservations Agent
on a full-time basis to join its expanding Reservations department. The selected individual will be creating room reservations and up-selling rooms to clients.
- Being knowledgeable about room availability at all times;
- Up-selling of rooms to maximise profits;
- Maximising occupancy by using the over-booking factor;
- Controlling occupancy by watching the over-booking factor and wait-listing;
- Ensuring that rooms committed to groups are released ten days prior to the arrival of the groups;
- Checking the arrival date and correspondence to ensure that they are congruent;
- Ensuring that staff are aware of room availability;
- Ensuring that the filing system is complete and updated.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Excellent telephone manners;
- Impeccable communication skills;
- Previous experience in Reservations or Front Office;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications. Knowledge of hotel operating software will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.