Paragon Recruitment is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 14 years of operational experience. An opportunity for a Research Officer (WISED Project) has arisen within our Projects Department on a part-time basis.
E-Wised Project is a KA II ERASMUS+ project and looks at the creation of Social Enterprise and at Social Entrepreneurship in the Maltese community with particular focus on female entrepreneurs.
- Preparation of 2 Intellectual Outputs – involving research on Social Enterprise and the preparation and conduction of a training module;
- Prepare technical reports
- Attend project meetings.
- Post-Graduate Education in Sociology or Entrepreneurship
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in Maltese and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and powerpoint.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to conduct social research both qualitative and quantitative
- Able to work on own initiative,
- Team player
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.