Our client, a leading
Financial company in Malta, is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Testing Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Regulatory Reporting Testing Analyst Main Duties:
Regulatory Reporting Testing Analyst Requirements:
- Providing support to end-users during user acceptance testing and ensuring that this is done in line with governance and project deadlines
- Documenting test progress and results and ensuring that any defects are properly documented and communicated to the relevant stakeholders
- Identifying and communicating risks or issues that represent a threat to project timescales and quality, ensuring that they are clearly documented and are understood by the business and colleagues in the test practice, and taking any necessary preventative measures
- Interacting with other departments including Business, Technology, Legal, Compliance, Risk and Finance to ensure that the reporting processes are working effectively end-to-end
- Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations around project deliverables and updating continuously.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in accounting or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- At least 3 years experience in a regulatory reporting role within the Banking sector
- A background in query programming language (e.g. MySQL) will be considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Good understanding of EU financial services regulations, including COREP, FINREP, AnaCredit and Securities Holding Statistics (SHS) reporting
- A good understanding of retail and corporate banking products
- Experience in being part of a reporting automation project in the past will be considered an asset.