Internships Malta is looking to recruit a Recruitment Manager and Consultant
to joint heir team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assess the skills, experience, and qualifications of potential job in Internship applicants and inviting suitable candidates to become part of the business.
- Receiving requests for new job availability;
- Creating job postings and posting them online;
- Working closely with Internship providers to ensure Internship placements are suitable;
- Provide support to Internships prior to arrival, during and after placement;
- Advertising job availability through online channels and other media;
- Browsing social networking sites like LinkedIn for suitable job profiles with required skills;
- Communicating by phone, email, and in person with job candidates to figure out things like availability and hiring timelines;
- Interviewing potential job candidates;
- Performing other assessments of job candidates' skills, such as by giving a written test or hiring for a trial period, etc;
- Travelling to various locations near and far to find the best possible candidate;
- Reading resumes/CVs, job applications, and cover letters and creating a mental picture of the applicant;
- Judging applicants based on knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics;
- Reaching out to a number of applicants large enough to guarantee a more than satisfactory hire after interviewing;
- Recruiting candidates that mesh with the existing company culture;
- Recruiting candidates within a preset timeframe for continued business productivity;
- Recruiting apprentices and trainees that have the potential to grow into skilled workers;
- Networking with industry professionals and employment agencies who may know suitable candidates;
- Writing offer letters and participating in negotiation over salary and job duties.
IntershipsMalta offers the widest variety of qualified internship programmes in Malta. IM provide complete peace of mind and full-service support before, during and after your internship. As part of our service, we can also arrange your accommodation in self-catering apartments, host family or hostels. We also specialise and help with EU and governmental internship sponsorships schemes such as Erasmus +. In partnership with Maltalingua School of English, we can assist with any additional English learning or training prior to your internship or subsequent employment.
- Interviewing, Eye For Talent, Assessment, Communication, Timeliness, Attention to Detail, Good Judge of Character, HR, Job Analysis, Negotiation, Networking.