AX Hotels Business Unit in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis
In order to enhance its position in the rapidly changing employment market and to keep up to date with the evolving trends, AX Group has established a new recruitment team. In this connection, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team and be part of our continuous growth.
- Preparing non-EU nationals working documentation according to the Jobsplus procedure;
- Handling correspondence and communication with non-EU nationals, applying with the company, including the respective foreign offices;
- Handling the application process for non-EU nationals working permit at Identity Malta;
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of Identity Malta and Jobsplus offices structure, working hours and procedures;
- Liaises with Head of Departments regarding non-EU nationals, applying with the company;
- Facilitating the process of onboarding of the non-EU nationals, including setting up appointments for;
- medical tests, insurance, food license, etc;
- Functioning as an internal and external point of contact regarding non-EU nationals working permit;
- Preparing reports for the current status of the working permits application when requested;
- Participating in meetings and workshops related to the particular field.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Minimum 1-year experience;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Experience with HR Management system will be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are requested to send their C.V. and covering letter.
AX Hotels Business:
AX started in 1975 in construction. The company was awarded a couple of landmark building and civil engineering contracts and by mid-eighties, it was already a well-established construction company with Malta’s largest hard rock quarry, the largest pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete plant on the island. Development was a natural diversification for the company. AX group developed individual terraced houses, large scale residential blocks, office blocks, hotels, restaurants. And in 1982 AX ventured into hospitality with AX Sunny Coast 4-star complex in Qawra being its first investment. And soon after the Group inaugurated the largest hotel in Malta, the 4-star AX The Seashells at Suncrest Hotel. Today AX hotels manage 6 hotels including the 4-star AX The Victoria Hotel, a 200 year Palazzo Capua and 5-star city designer hotel in Sliema – AX The Palace. In 2017 AX hotels launched its lasts edition – AX The Saint John Boutique Hotel in Valletta and in 2019 they will be opening one more in Merchant Street. In 2015 AX Group launched the first retirement village on the island redefining the later lifestyle with the luxurious Hilltop Gardens and Simblija Care home in Naxxar. Today the AX Group of companies is a household name in Malta. It’s synonymous with landmark constructions and developments such as the superstructure Parliament in Valletta or restorations like the Birgu ditches. It’s a shareholder in the Valletta Cruise port and Valletta Waterfront and plans to launch the UNESCO approved tunnel underneath Valletta connecting Birgu and Sliema in the coming years.