Truevo Payments, Malta is looking for a Reconciliations Officer
to join their expanding team on a full-time basis. The successful Reconciliations Officer
will have excellent communication and organisational skills and fine attention to detail.
Reconciliations Officer Responsibilities include:
- Performing daily reconciliations of transactions and payments
- Investigating unreconciled items
- General accounting duties, including the posting of transactions, processing of invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Assisting in documenting and updating internal process and procedures
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
- Ensure follow-up action as and when necessary
- Provide support to finance officers as required
- Carry out other ad hoc tasks as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
Truevo Payments Ltd:
Truevo Payments Ltd is a Financial Institution licensed by the MFSA and is a principal member of VISA and MasterCard. Its main line of business is the processing of payments on behalf of its customers on a global level.
- A-level education level or equivalent preferably qualified in accounting or banking
- Have at least one-year relevant work experience
- Have a thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with strong work ethic,
- Be a fast learner, and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Be capable of multitasking whilst being hard-working and result-oriented
- Be able to work without supervision and in a team
- Be fluent in written and spoken English with a strong command of business writing.